In-Sight® 2000 series vision sensors combine the power of an In-Sight vision system with the simplicity and affordability of a vision sensor. Ideal for solving error-proofing applications, these vision sensors set new standards for value, ease of use and flexibility thanks to a powerful combination of proven In-Sight
vision tools, simple setup, and a modular design featuring field-changeable lighting and optics.
Together with the In-Sight Explorer™ EasyBuilder® interface, which provides fast, step-by-step application setup, these vision sensors allow even novice users to achieve extremely reliable inspection performance in nearly any production environment. In-Sight 2000 series vision sensors can also be configured for in-line and right-angle installation and are available in two form factors. This modular body design provides maximum flexibility to mount in tight spaces, allows for customized wiring and optical paths, and minimizes the need to design new mechanical fixtures.
• Affordable vision sensor powered by In-Sight Explorer software and EasyBuilder—the same interface used for all In-Sight vision systems.
• Simple for both new and existing users to meet their automated inspection challenges.
• Monochrome and color sensor models solve presence/absence applications, including color verification.
• Proven, reliable Cognex In-Sight vision tools.
• Compact, modular design with field-changeable, integrated optics and lighting.
• Fully compatible with Cognex VisionView® PC software and VisionView 900 HMI touchscreen panel.